In the final episode of the first season, the brothers talk about their all-time favorite word, what John calls "a pool that's shallow enough that babies can wade into it and deep enough that elephants can swim." Recommended and Referenced Resources include:
- Quotations: Mockingbird glossary entry for Grace, Dorothy Martyn on Beyond Deserving
- Articles: "My Priceless, Worthless Baseball Cards" by Ryan Hockensmith
- Books: Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (musical too); The Brothers Karamazov (first 80 pages) by Fyodor Dostoyevksky; The Horse and his Boy by CS Lewis; Kingdom, Grace, Judgment by Robert Capon; Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle, Seculosity by David Zahl
- Movies: Soul, Little Miss Sunshine, About a Boy, The Best Years of Our Lives
- Songs: "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" by The Pet Shop Boys, "You Know I Couldn't Last" by Morrissey, "Grace Under Pressure" by Elbow, “Our Park by Night” by Craft Spells, "Super Freak" by Rick James, "You Still Believe in Me" by The Beach Boys, "Endless Race" by Wally Badarou, "Living Without Your Love" by The Imperials, "Airport of Love" by Love International
Click here to listen to a playlist of the available tracks on Spotify.